Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Helping Hand

This picture represents the helping hand I lent to people during my service project. It goes well with my service project, since the people I dealt with were elderly and I am a young person lending my help to them. I helped the elderly at Lorien do activites, get them to places around the home, and I set up things for them to do during the day.
This picture connects well with my project, because we can see that the young hand in the picture is holding up the elderly hand to help support it. My service project was giving support to the elderly and disabled who need a helping hand which is what this picture is portraying. This picture is what all of our service projects were about and that is giving our helping hand to people who need it. I feel that I really helped the people at Lorien by reaching out to the people with my hands to give them support.

1 comment: